Taylor Hampton Solicitors is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Office Manager / PA to join their team in The Strand, London.
The role entails front desk duties and the delivery of administrative support to the office of 12 other staff. Beyond these tasks, the role requires management of the office in conjunction with the provision of support to the Managing Partner when needed.
We are looking for a highly organised and competent candidate with experience in a similar position, ideally in a legal environment, who is also able to assist with general compliance, billing and management of SRA requirements.
Office Management duties:
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional manner
- Answer the telephone promptly and politely
- Direct calls and pass on any relevant information
- Diary management and coordination of appointments in the board room
- Coordinate and assist with the training of staff members
- Provide administrative support to all staff as and when necessary
- Oversee all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance, file organisation and petty cash
- Sourcing of new suppliers and maintaining relationships with current vendors
- Arrange invoice payments with the accounts department and maintaining a record all expenses
- Liaise with the IT team to resolve issues, should they arise
- To alert the Managing Partner of approaching deadlines and ensure these are met by the firm
- Ad-hoc project work for the Managing Partner
- To offer flexibility on the rare occasion that overtime is required, sometimes at short notice – early mornings, later
- Provide PA support to the Managing Partner
- Draft letters and emails for the Managing Partner
- To assist the Managing Partner with his personal matters
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong ability to prioritise
- Educated to a degree standard (second class: first division or above)
- Extensive relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills and strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- A “can do” attitude
- Likeability with a friendly and patient approach towards clients, suppliers and staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy in recording and reviewing information with a strong attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentialityExperience of working in legal administration
- Experience using a legal case management system
- Experience of working under pressure towards deadlines
- Competitive salary, 40 hours per week
- Full time, Permanent, Monday to Friday
- Week starting 31st July 2017
- We wish to commence interviews ASAP
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Please note that we do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies for this advertised position.